Wednesday, October 7, 2015

OPEN THOSE BLINDS - SAVE MONEY ON ELECTRIC

Energy usage is one of the things addressed in "Going Green". Heating and Air Conditioning are one of things that have the biggest energy consumption. SAVE ENERGY,
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT, AND SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have found Mother Nature a great help in saving on heating and air conditioning bills. It's a simple and quick savings. I have changed to the wide levered blinds. They come in many different colors. I have found that by opening the blinds, I ususally warm up a room by about 3 degrees, on a bright sunny day.

Even up to 5 degrees if I pull the shade itself up. I do this in my bedroom since I have a privacy fence up on that side of my house.

In the summer, I keep the blinds closed, and you block the sun, and keep the room cooler.
Mother Nature helps you just by inviting it in your home in the winter, and taking back the invitation in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment